Your home is one of the most important assets you own so its important to ensure your interests are well looked after throughout the sale process.
What We Do
Our conveyancing services are comprehensive and include everything required to sell your property. Our online process ensures your transaction is closely managed every step of the way by an experienced and licensed conveyancing professional. You will remain connected throughout the process with regular updates to keep you in the loop every step of the way. Check out the below summary to see what we do for you.
- Prepare Contract of Sale including insertion of all required statutory documents.
- Draft any special conditions as may be required to suit your needs.
- Provide you written advice about your obligations under the contract.
- Send completed contract to you and your selling agent
- Advise and discuss any negotiations requested by purchasers.
- Ensure contracts are properly exchanged and binding.
- Liaise with you mortgagee for discharge on settlement.
- Review adjustment calculations for council / water etc.
- Provide purchasers with payment directions per your requirements.
- Review final settlement calculations from purchasers.
- Undertake your settlement electronically using PEXA, Australia’s online property exchange network.
- Ensure all settlement documents are correct.
- Ensure all settlement funds are paid to you or your mortgagee.
- Advise you once settlement is successfully completed.