Buying a property can be one of the biggest investments you make so its important to ensure your interests are well looked after throughout the buying process.
What We Do
Our conveyancing services are comprehensive and include everything required to achieve transfer of title into your name. Our online process ensures your transaction is closely managed every step of the way by an experienced and licensed conveyancing professional. You will remain connected throughout the process with regular updates to keep you in the loop every step of the way. Check out the below summary to see what we do for you.
- Review Contract of Sale.
- Organise Pest/Building/Strata reports (report cost not incl).
- Provide Comprehensive written legal advice on the contract.
- Ensure contracts are properly exchanged and binding.
- Conduct required government searches.
- Liaise with your lender.
- Prepare settlement calculations.
- Prepare property Transfer.
- Lodge Stamp Duty to Office of State Revenue.
- Undertake your settlement electronically using PEXA, Australia’s online property exchange network.
- Ensure all settlement documents are correct.
- Ensure all funds are correctly paid to vendor.
- Advise you once settlement is successfully completed.